TLDI Range

TLDI 40hp

MD40B2 Tohatsu TLDI benefits:

> Air assisted direct fuel injection system provides.

   excellent fuel economy.
> Quite operation.
> Excellent horsepower-to-weight-ratio.
> Lightweight and compact.
> EPA / CARB approved. 3 Star OEDA rated.

TLDI 50hp

MD50B2 Tohatsu TLDI benefits:

> Air assisted direct fuel injection system provides excellent

   fuel economy.

> Quiet operation.

> Excellent horsepower-to-weight-ratio.

> Lightweight and compact.

> EPA / CARB approved .3 Star OEDA rated.

TLDI 75hp

MD75C2 Tohatsu TLDI benefits:

> Air assisted direct fuel injection system that provides

   excellent fuel economy
> Extremely quiet operation
> Excellent horsepower-to-weight ratio
> Lightweight and compact
> Very low emission, EPA and CARB approved

TLDI 90hp

MD90C2 Tohatsu TLDI benefits:

> Air assisted direct fuel injection system that provides

   excellent fuel economy
> Extremely quiet operation
> Excellent horsepower-to-weight ratio
> Lightweight and compact
> Very low emission, EPA and CARB approved

TLDI 115hp

MD115A2 Tohatsu TLDI benefits:

> Air assisted direct fuel injection system that provides

   excellent fuel economy
> Uniquely designed cowling with extra internal layering to

   provide a much quieter operation than conventional 2-

   stroke outboards
> Equipped with a high output alternator that produces 37

   amps of power even at 1000 rpm and a whopping 40

   amps at 3500-6000 rpm's
> Convenient built-in freshwater flush system that

   simplifies routine engine flushing
> Excellent horsepower-to-weight ratio
> Lightweight and compact
> Very low emission, EPA and CARB approved.OEDA 3 Star rated.